Rules of Stay
Please note the following rules of Marloth Park conservancy (offenders will be prosecuted):
- No walking around in the dark (Sunset to sunrise curfew is enforced for all residents and guests).
- Speed limit – 50 km Max on tar roads and 30 km max on sand roads.
- Animals have right of way at ALL TIMES. While driving, please look out for the little creatures like tortoises, snakes, and lizzards, etc.
- No hand-held spotlights allowed at night when viewing animals – it causes the animals to be temporarily blinded.
- Please do not feed the animals – especially monkeys and baboons.
- No pets allowed.
- No loud music or noise – disturbing animals or neighbors is strictly prohibited.
Marloth Park falls within a low-risk Malaria area. While not everyone elects to take preventative medicine, guests are advised to seek preventative advice from their local medical practitioner to make an informed choice, as prophylactics usually need to be taken in advance.
Check-in & Check-out Times
Check-in is strictly after 2 pm and check-out is strictly by 10 am. Please note that late check outs incur an additional fee of R 250 p/h.
Children & Max. Occupancy:
As a romantic getaway for couples, we regret that we do not accommodate children/guests under the age of 18 and accommodation is restricted to two adults per unit only.